Yoga mat Cleaner Blood orange organic.
The combination of powerful organic ingredients such as rapeseed and essential oils plus other natural substances disinfect the mat. This gives bacteria, bad odors and sweat residues no chance. In addition, this cleaner removes all kinds of dirt.
Composition: over 95% of the active ingredients are from controlled organic agriculture, the remaining <5% are of pure natural origin.
Content: 10 liters
Aim the bottle down towards the mat and open the nozzle
Spray the spray onto the mat, allow to work for a short time and wipe dry with a cloth.
Drying: The spray dries quickly so that the mat can be rolled up shortly after spraying. Does not stick!
Water **, ethanol *, 1-5% anionic surfactants ** (decyl glucoside **, xylose **), bio surfactants **, blood orange oil *, bergamot oil *, lemon oil *, rosemary oil *, limonene ***. * Biologically certified, ** Natural, *** Part of essential oil.