Yoga mat Cleaner Rosemary organic

Yoga mat Cleaner Rosemary organic

LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE SIMPLE RETURNS, 90-DAY COOLING OFF PERIOD YOGITRI SINCE 2006 WITH 100,000+ SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
Durable and top quality products
Yoga mat Cleaner Bloodorange organic

Yoga mat Cleaner Bloodorange organic

Yoga mat Refresh Deo Spray 50 ml

Yoga mat Refresh Deo Spray 50 ml

Yoga mat Cleaner Rosemary organic

Only 34 left
SKU
PH12151
Rating:
100% of 100

Yoga mat Cleaner Rosemary organic.

€9.95
More Information
€9.95
Lowest price guarantee
Simple returns, 90-day cooling off period
Yogitri sins 2006 whith 100,000+ satisfied customers
Durable and top quality products

Yoga mat Cleaner Rosemary organic

The combination of powerful organic ingredients such as rapeseed and essential oils plus other natural substances disinfecting the Yoga mat.This gives bacteria, unpleasant smells and sweat residue no chance. In addition, this cleaner removes all types of dirt.

Composition: more than 95% of the active ingredients come from controlled organic farming, the other < 5% are of purely natural origin.

Content: 510 ml

Application: point the bottle down toward the mat and turn the nozzle open. Spray the spray on the mat, let dry briefly, then wipe with a cloth.
Drying: the spray dries quickly on making the mat can be rolled up short time after spraying. Does not stick!

Ingredients: Water, ethanol *, 1-5 **% anionic surfactants ** (decyl glucoside **, xylose **), organic surfactants * * oil *, blood orange, bergamot oil *, lemon oil, rosemary oil, limonene * * * * *. * Certified organic, of course, * ** * * part of essential & oil.

The text on the label is German.


Share on Facebook
Pin it
Tweet this
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Yoga mat Cleaner Rosemary organic
Your Rating
Customer Reviews

2 Item(s)

Show per page
  1. nice smell
    How would you rate this product?
    100%
    nice herbal smell

    Review by Andra

    Posted on

  2. Great yoga mat cleaner
    How would you rate this product?
    100%
    Cleans well, smells of herbs.

    Review by Věra Vojtěchová

    Posted on

2 Item(s)

Show per page

Our brands