Meditation cushion with an embroidered Dharma Wheel. The word dharma is derived from the root dhar, which means hold of support.
The Dharma Wheel representing the Dharma and Shakyamuni himself, the wheel symbolizes the turning of the wheel of Buddha's doctrine both in teachings and realizations enabling us to experience the joy of whole some deeds and liberation.
- The meditation Cushion is burgundy and is marked with the dharma wheel sign.
- The word dharma is derived from the root dhar, which means hold of support.
- Our meditation cushions are refillable and of high quality.
- The cushion is provided with convenient carrying strap, inner cushion and zipper on the bottom.
- Buckwheat provides good support while meditating.