Yoga mat Cleaner Bloodorange organic

Yoga mat Cleaner Bloodorange organic

LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE SIMPLE RETURNS, 90-DAY COOLING OFF PERIOD YOGITRI SINCE 2006 WITH 100,000+ SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
Durable and top quality products
Yoga mat Lotus Pro 6 mm

Yoga mat Lotus Pro 6 mm

Yoga mat Cleaner Rosemary organic

Yoga mat Cleaner Rosemary organic

Yoga mat Cleaner Bloodorange organic

SKU
PH12150

Yoga mat Cleaner Bloodorange organic.

€8.90
In stock
Ordered before 17:00: shipped today (Monday to Friday)

45

Lowest price guarantee
Simple returns, 90-day cooling off period
Yogitri sins 2006 whith 100,000+ satisfied customers
Durable and top quality products

Yoga mat Cleaner Bloodorange organic

The combination of powerful organic ingredients such as rapeseed and essential oils plus other natural substances disinfecting the yoga mat.

More than 95% of the active ingredients come from controlled organic farming, the other < 5% are of purely natural origin.

The spray dries quickly on making the mat can be rolled up short time after spraying. Does not stick!

Ingredients Water, ethanol *, 1-5 **% anionic surfactants ** (decyl glucoside **, xylose **), organic surfactants * * oil *, blood orange, bergamot oil *, lemon oil, rosemary oil, limonene * * * * *. * Certified organic, of course, * ** * * part of essential oil. The text on the label is German.


Share on Facebook
Pin it
Tweet this
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Yoga mat Cleaner Bloodorange organic
Your Rating